Chef de Partie
We are recruiting for a Chef de Partie in Worcestershire.
Do you want to work in Worcestershire’s best gastro-pub?
Are you an ambitious Chef de Partie looking for a fresh food kitchen where you’ll receive paid overtime and great tips?
Roles include supporting the Head & Sous Chef in their daily roles. Cleaning of sections. Help with menu developing. Food service and food prep.
As a Chef de Partie, Do you have…
- A passion for cooking with fresh ingredients?
- A dedication to further developing your skills and experiences?
- Previous job role experience or are ready for the next step in your career?
- An eye for detail
- Determination to provide outstanding food to our customers?
As a Chef de Partie are you?
- Helpful and friendly?
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- A team player but also able to work on your own.
- Organised and methodical?
- Able to follow instructions and remain calm under pressure?
- Available to work evenings and weekends?
What can we offer you, our chef de partie..
- Salary: £28 – 30k per year.
- Hours: 48-hour week
- Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Paid over-time
- Bonus Scheme
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to work in all areas of an award-winning kitchen
- Workplace pension
- Training & Support
- Generous staff discount on all purchases in the pub
- Annual profit share scheme
Recruitment Statement for the successful Chef de partie
All positions recruited by Green Bee Recruitment and subject to right to work in the uk, qualification and any other relevant checks.
The successful Chef de partie will have access to our exclusive perks and benefits platform