- Salary: £25k per year plus tips
- Limited to 48 hour week, with overtime on offer
- Worcester area
Role of SousChef
- To work as a Commis or Sous Chef with fresh ingredients, serving delicious food and being a part of the enthusiastic working environment at this Worcester Venue
Results, working as a Sous Chef (Expected Accomplishments)
- Being a part of an amazing pub that receives excellent and regular trip advisor ratings.
- Giving customers the best ‘pubby’ environment in the area
- Serving elegant food and being working to a top quality of standard
Requirements of the Sous Chef role (Expected Proficiencies)
- L2 food and hygiene or relevant qualification to the job
- Can work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions
- Team player / lone working
- Previous experience in similar job roles as either a Commis Chef, chef de partie or Sous Chef
Perks and Benefits for the successful Sous Chef
- Access to Green Bee Recruitments’ perks and benefits platform
- Generous staff discounts on all purchases at the pub
- Annual profit share scheme
- Tips and bonus scheme
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
All positions recruited by Green Bee Recruitment are subject to a right to work and any other relevant checks required for the role.