We are recruiting for full time cleaner to work in a fantastic Nursery in Great Barr. We are looking for a reliable, committed and hardworking person to clean this wonderful setting.
About the Cleaner position
- 530 till 830 3 hours a day over 5 days
- £8.91 hourly pay
- Setting is in Great Barr
- Work in partnership with the Nursery Manager to ensure timely ordering of any cleaning equipment or supplies
- Be familiar with and comply with relevant Health and Safety procedures and processes in order to comply with legislative responsibilities and safe working practices.
- Immediately report any safety concerns to the Nursery Manager.
- Work a part of a wider professional Nursery Team that ensures the very best outcomes for children.
Duties of the Cleaner
- You will need to clean all rooms within the nursery and to be responsible for meeting all environmental health and health safety regulations.
- You will also regulate cleaning materials and collate orders as appropriate.
- Dusting, Sweeping, Vacuuming & mopping
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Good understanding of keeping children safe withing the environment
Requirements of the Cleaner
- The ability to understand how to ensure that there is a clean, healthy and safe environment for the children and staff.
- An awareness of COSHH and the handling, and storage of chemicals.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
- Be aware of legislation in relating to your role
Safeguarding statement of the Cleaner
All positions at Green Bee Recruitment are subject to enhanced DBS clearance, two satisfactory references and right to work checks.