We are looking for qualified Early Years Practitioner who is dedicated and shares a passion for working with children. The successful candidate would hold a minimum level 2 in childcare, have knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding and knows how to implement these policies while on duty.
About the Early Years Practitioner Role
· Supply work in day Nursery settings in Birmingham & surrounding areas.
· Work will vary from advance shifts to calls on the day
· Deliver the EYFS making sure all needs of children are met to the highest standard
· Communicate with parents and carers to meet the needs of children
· Responsible for carrying out planned activities
· Responsible for the children’s learning and development and complete observations
· Spending time reading to children, telling stories or listening to them
· Providing comfort and reassurance if children are ill or upset.
· As a nursery nurse, you would be responsible for the wellbeing of children, so you’ll be required to monitor them closely and report any issues that are a concern.
· Salary: £6.83 – £9.50 per hour
The Ideal Early Years Practitioner:
· Must hold a minimum level 2 qualification in childcare
· Have good safeguarding knowledge
· An understanding of the EYFS
· Is passionate for working with children
· A caring, patient nature
· Has initiative
· Listens to instructions well
· A positive role model for young children aged 0-5
· Friendly, easy to get along with personality
· A great sense of responsibility
Safeguarding statement for the successful Early Years Practitioner
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check, 2 satisfactory references and right to work proof in order to progress with your application