Working for a family run business based outside of Coventry town centre.
The company have been supplying happy customers for over 20 years with in-house deign and manufacturing of fashion products.
Role of the Bookkeeper (Overview of the Position)
- To oversee the accounts of three companies.
- FT- 37 hours- Monday – Friday 8 till 5
- £12 – £16 per hour based on experience
- Office based – not remote working role
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- General bookkeeping responsibilities
- Dealing with accounts within the business
- Sorting out orders and deliveries
- Managing courier accounts
- Vat returns
- Take lead on financial meetings
Requirements of the Bookkeeper (Expected Proficiencies)
- Non stated as relevant – desirable only
- Previous experience using sage and excel
- Previous role and job role experience essential
The successful bookkeeper candidate will gain access to Green Bee Recruitment’s perks and benefits platform
Safeguarding Statement for the successful Bookkeeper
All positions recruited by Green Bee Recruitment are subject to a right to work, qualification and any other relevant checks.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.