SEN Nursery Nurse
EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY ON OFFER! WE PAY HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL LIVING WAGE
Are you a qualified level 2 Childcare Assistant with experience working with SEN children?
Are you looking for a permanent role in a day nursery setting where working with SEN is part of the job role?
Do you consider yourself to be a patient and caring person, who is passionate about wanting the best for young children and their development?
About the SEN Nursery Nurse position
- Based in Gornalwood, Dudley
- Private day nursery setting with children aged 0-5 years
- Monday & Friday 830 till 5 Until July 2022
- Extra work at this setting or other local settings can be offered to you if required
- Working with an SEN Child
- Must have experience working with the EYFS framework, completing learning journals and being responsible for key children
- Must have enthusiasm and initiative to work in this role
Requirements for the SEN Nursery Nurse post (only apply if)
- You hold a full and relevant level 2 qualification in childcare
- You have experience and a passion for working with SEN children
- Have knowledge of EYFS
- Have excellent safeguarding knowledge
- SEN Experience desirable
Safeguarding Statement for the successful SEN Nursery Nurse candidate
All positions at Green Bee Recruitment are subject to DBS clearance, two satisfactory references, right to work and qualifications checks