Sales Support Assistant Role (Overview of the Position)
- Salary: starting at £23,000 – experienced candidates may be offered more
An office-based role with occasional visits to clients. Sales based, but no hard selling as most customers enquire. Quoting and closing deals means that confidence to deal with people on the phone and with a sales minded mentality is essential.
Sales Support Assistant Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- You will be required to handle incoming sales enquiries whilst looking for new potential customers to grow the existing business.
- Communicating with prospective and existing customers daily. (Phone, email, e-chat)
- Design and produce computer drawings and raise quotes on our system.
- Planning and following the workshop build schedule.
- Liaise with our purchasing team to ensure all equipment ordered and build dates are adhered to.
- Work with Quality control to ensure that our standards are met.
- Handling and supporting customers in an after sales role.
- Prepare and submit weekly/ monthly sales reports to management.
- Resolve customer complaints and help improve customer satisfaction.
- Keep the customer relationship management database up to date.
- Work towards van sales targets
- Manage own time, emails, visits, and workload.
- Adhere to Health and safety guidelines and Risk assessments.
- Work as a team with other staff members when required.
- Attend and represent the company at industry shows and exhibitions.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Close deals
- Support the Van conversions team
- Represent the company with the upmost of professionalism
Requirements for the Sales Support Assistant Role (Expected Proficiencies)
- Non required
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Computer skills – Excel, word, office
- Problem solving skills.
- Organisational skills
- At least 1 year in a similar job role
Perks and Benefits
- Working for a family run business who always put their employees first
- Owner buys all employees a Christmas Turkey at Christmas time
- Gain up to 5 extra holiday days per year (one extra day a year, capped at 25 days full entitlement)
- Successful Candidate will be entitled to register with Green Bee’s perks and benefits platform and gain access to lots of exclusive discounts, online training and more!
Safeguarding Statement for the successful Sales Support Assistant
All positions at Green Bee Recruitment are subject to Right to work clearance and any other relevant checks required.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.