Chef de Partie
Do you want to work for an award winning 2AA Restaurant where providing fine food and delicate wines are what the diners come to endure?
As a Chef de Partie, Do you have…A passion for cooking with fresh ingredients?A dedication to further developing your skills and experiences?Previous job role experience or are ready for the next step in your career?An eye for detailDetermination to provide outstanding food to our customers?
What can we offer you, our chef de partie..
- Salary: between £11.50 – £13 per hour, based on a 40-hour contract, plus an equal share of tips.
- Hours: Full-time and part-time position available
- Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Paid over-time
- Never more than 5 days over 7!
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Career development, progression and fully funded training up to degree level.
- Christmas Day and your birthday off work as well as vouchers for your birthday to spend at any of
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family!
Recruitment Statement for the successful Chef de partie
All positions recruited by Green Bee Recruitment and subject to right to work in the uk, qualification and any other relevant checks.
The successful Chef de partie will have access to our exclusive perks and benefits platform