Event Door Supervisor / Event Steward
Do you hold an SIA (door supervisor license) and present yourself well for work?
How would you like to work at some of the biggest music and sporting events this summer and beyond as an event door supervisor?
Can you see yourself working at the biggest festivals? The commonwealth games? The November bonfire nights or even stewarding at football grounds?
If you’re reliable, hardworking and willing to meet at the office based on the outskirt of Halesowen to travel to all these amazing events to work… although, you’re going to be having such an amazing time, it may not feel like work.. WE NEED YOU!
Our client who requires event door supervisors has a diary full of events for 2022
Responsibilities for the successful Event Door Supervisor
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert and visible security presence at the event venue
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures • Greeting, assisting and directing people attending the event
- Searching people attending events (bag and body)
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
- Monitoring crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
- Dealing with crowd disruptions (sometimes involving physically removing people where necessary)
- Hospitality duties in licenced areas
- Access control at entry and exit points
- Reporting any security incidents or concerns and dealing with emergency situations
- Traffic management • Carrying out foot or vehicle patrols
- Responding to emergency situations and helping to identify and prevent criminal activity
Perks and Benefits for the successful Event and Door Supervisor
- Access to Green Bee Recruitments benefits platform (lots of great discounts)
- FREE Level 2 Spectator Safety training course (& qualification if pass assessment)
- Access All Areas at Festivals when not on shift
- Opportunity to see live sports and concerts up close
- Opportunity to progress to Level 3 Supervisor (terms apply)
- Opportunity to become full time (SIA Licenced ONLY) (terms apply)
Salary Scale for Event Door Supervisors and Event Stewards
- Event Stewards U23 – £10.29 per hour
- Event Steward Over 23 – £10.65 per hour
- Event Door Supervisor – £11.20 per hour
Safeguarding Statement for the successful Event Door Supervisor
All positions recruited by Green Bee Recruitment are subject to Right to Work check, license checks, application and 5 year gaps checks and any other suitable checks.
By applying for this role, your name will be shared with the client before we consider you for interview.