Nursery Nurse /Teaching Assistant
Do you want to be considered for work around your lifestyle and ambitions? day to day, contract or permanent?
Are you newly qualified or do you have lots of experience? As long as you hold a minimum level 2 qualification in childcare, have passion for the job and lots of enthusiasm – YOU will LOVE working for us!
Overview of the Teaching Assistant role
- Supply work – work will be offered in advance of the booking, the week before, the day before and on the day depending on what availability you have to work.
- To work on a day to day, short / long term basis within nursery settings, and Early Years sectors within schools, in the areas you feel happy to travel to-we have clients local to you!
- We can consider you for our longer term, SEN and permanent posts.
- To work in very busy settings with children aged between 0-5.
- Support children’s learning and development by following the EYFS curriculum
- Provide stimulating activities for children in your care
- Support children in their day to day routines in childcare settings
- Show initiative in every booking – don’t wait to be told what to do – be apart of the team you are working with
- Work based in Wolverhampton, Sandwell and Dudley areas.
- There is no pressure for you to work in areas you don’t want to go!
- Salary: £7.26 – £9.77 per hour including holidays. Pension scheme also available
Expectations of the Nursery Nurse /Teaching Assistant
- Minimum level 2 qualifications in childcare accepted or l2 Teaching Assistant qualification to be considered for work in schools
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding
- Some knowledge of EYFS
- Be adaptable and flexible- ready to accept work when called upon based on the availability you give.
- Passion for the job
- Lots of smiles and positive energy
Benefits of registering with us as a Nursery Nurse / Teaching Assistant
- We offer free online training to all our workers
- Be put forward for permanent jobs we recruit for
- Interview support
- Flexible working hours for you
- Lots of work offered in advance
Safeguarding Statement for the Nursery Nurse / Teaching Assistant
All positions at Green Bee Recruitment are subject to DBS clearance, two satisfactory references and right to work checks & any other relevant checks
Apply for this role